Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. When you give it to us - When you sign up for or use LogotypeMaker, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address and any other information you give us. If you buy a brand on LogotypeMaker, we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought.
If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to LogotypeMaker, the information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use LogotypeMaker - Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use LogotypeMaker. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
When you use LogotypeMaker, our servers record information -“log data”. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used LogotypeMaker, cookie data and device data.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use LogotypeMaker.com. Google Analytics stores information about:
- - the pages you visit on LogotypeMaker.com
- - how long you spend on each LogotypeMaker.com page
- - how you got to the site
- - what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using LogotypeMaker on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Our partners share information with us. We also get information about you and your activity outside LogotypeMaker from our affiliates, partners and other third parties we work with.
What we do with the info we collect
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
- - Identify you when you use LogotypeMaker, and process your transactions.
- - Respond to your questions or requests.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve LogotypeMaker, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- - Conduct analytics on who is using logotypeMaker and what they are doing.
- - Improve LogotypeMaker and offer new features.
- - Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like saves or discounts, happens on LogotypeMaker) and news by email or push notification, depending on your settings. You can decide to stop getting these notifications by updating your account settings.
- - Keep LogotypeMaker safe. We may get requests for account information from law enforcement authorities like the police or courts.
In addition to the specific circumstances above, we’ll only use your information with your consent in order to send you marketing materials by email, text or push notification, depending on your account or operating system settings. Each time we send you marketing materials, we give you the option to unsubscribe.
Choices you have about your info:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a LogotypeMaker account, many of the choices you have on LogotypeMaker are built directly into LogotypeMaker or your settings. For example, you can:
- - Edit information in your profile at any time.
- - Link or unlink your LogotypeMaker account from other services (like Facebook or Google).
- - Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your brands and all logo modifications from LogotypeMaker.
- - You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access LogotypeMaker. For example: the browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide LogotypeMaker to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Our policy on children’s information:
Children under 13 are not allowed to use LogotypeMaker. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using LogotypeMaker and you don't want them to, please contact us.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below.
- - Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings.
- - Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications, you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.
How we make changes to this policy:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use LogotypeMaker after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
Third party services:
We are using some third party widgets on our website that can store their own cookies:
The LogotypeMaker Policy was updated on
September 8, 2018.